- Free Technology 4 Teachers: The best free sites and apps for teachers and students.
- Larry Ferlazzo’s Websites of the Day: Larry gathers websites useful in teaching his students and has created “Best” lists of websites by topic. He also addresses student behavior development that gives them strategies to succeed.
- readwrite : The latest news, analysis and conversation in all things web, tech and social media.
- TeacherTech : Written by Alice Keeler, a Google Certified Instructor and Technology trainer as well as adjunct faculty member of the University of California Fresno. “I am a passionate educator who believes that professional development is not always formally delivered. I am a technology missionary, on a quest to inspire and help teachers to try something new. More than idea sharing I work with teachers to make vision reality. I will not settle for the status quo, there is always a better way something can be done and technology can help make it happen. I am passionate about students learning, understanding and being able to apply their learning. I have an interested in applying gaming principals to education to increase motivation and to meet each kid where they are at by customizing their learning experience to help them achieve their maximum potential.”
- Te@chThought :TeachThought is a great resource for those interested in the ever changing relationship between technology and teaching and learning. “Our focus is on supporting educators–starting with teachers, and those in charge of developing the next-generation components of learning. The marriage of learning, culture, and technology.”